Event: Learn how to protect your business from ransomware
25 July 2017
Prodec Networks is helping local businesses and schools learn how to protect themselves from cyberthreats like Ransomware at a free event on September 21st 2017.
Ransomware can be devastating to organisations of all sizes because of the unrelenting way it attacks business networks. It's becoming an increasingly common news headline, and for good reason - it's unfortunately extremely easy to fall victim to ransomware due to the way that it's distributed. The frequency of these cyber attacks highlights just how vulnerable organisations like yours are to the ever increasing threat of sophisticated and complex cyber crime.
To be truly protected from cyber attacks like Ransomware, businesses need to be proactive with their IT security. Time after time, businesses are only acting on the threat of Ransomware when it's too late, and this mentality needs to change.
Join us at Prodec HQ on September 21st 2017 and learn how to beat Ransomware over breakfast.
To teach organisations local to the Twyford / Reading / Maidenhead area how to protect themselves from cyber attacks like Ransomware, Prodec Networks has teamed up with leading security industry experts to host a cyber security breakfast briefing on Thursday 21st September 2017. The session has been carefully planned to provide you with exclusive insight into today’s cyber security threats, and the challenges we all face in protecting our networks.
In this short yet crucial seminar, you will learn how to confidently protect your business and respond correctly in the event of a dangerous cyber attack such as ransomware.
Highlights of this session include:
- Cyberthreats: An introduction and overview of today's most prevalent cyber threats that face your business.
- Ransomware: Witness a live ransomware attack, and learn how to recover from an attack if the worst happens to you.
- Backup: learn how to fully restore your database from up to a minute before an attack is executed.
- #Clickclever: Learn how IT security awareness plays a crucial role in keeping your network safe and what you can do to ensure your employees are #ClickClever.
- Croissants: The fluffiest of French pastries will make an appearance. After all, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Location: Prodec HQ, Twyford, Berkshire
Start time: 09:00am
Please note there are limited seats available so please register now to avoid disappointment! To view the full agenda and register for this free event, simply click on the button below.