The UK’s Trusted Silver Fortinet Partner
Are you looking for a leading Fortinet partner to help you protect your entire network infrastructure? Prodec Networks is proud to be a UK Silver Fortinet Partner; helping businesses nationwide protect their networks from the endpoint all the way through to the cloud.
Prodec works closely with Fortinet to provide specialist security expertise to businesses of all sectors and sizes. Whether it’s an integrated platform or collaborative security fabric, Prodec’s team of highly qualified security engineers are readily available to guide and support you through implementing your Fortinet security solution.
Businesses are connecting to a plethora of devices and retaining more data than ever before. This, applied with increasingly complex network architectures, means that businesses can end up with a configuration of disparate security products. Like Fortinet, Prodec Networks recognises that the best solution is simplicity. Implementing security solutions that integrate and collaborate, sharing threat intelligence and adapting accordingly, is the key to the success of your evolving network. Prodec Networks is privileged to support Fortinet in helping businesses benefit from secure and efficient security solutions.
Fortinet offers security without compromise.
As the only company with security solutions for network, endpoint, application, data centre, cloud, and access, Fortinet offers effective solutions designed to work together as an integrated and collaborative security fabric. This also means Fortinet are the only company that can truly provide you with a powerful, integrated end-to-end security solution across the entire attack surface.
Fortinet’s Security Fabric includes all of the key capabilities your organisation needs for a truly complete solution:
- Scalable: Protects the enterprise from IoT to the cloud
- Secure: Global and local threat intelligence and mitigation information is shared between products for faster protection
- Aware: The fabric behaves as a single entity regarding policy and logging, enabling end-to-end segmentation for better protection against advanced threats
- Actionable: Big data cloud systems correlate threat and network data to deliver real-time, actionable threat intelligence
- Open: Well-defined, open APIs allow leading technology partners to become part of the fabric
How is your network security performing? Find out what's really going on within your network with a free seven-day cyber threat assessment from Fortinet. Click on the button below to learn more.