Purpose-built contact centres that strengthen your customer relationships
Prodec’s contact centres are designed to ensure every interaction your callers have is as effective as it can be. This contact centre solution isn't a "bolt-on" to a business communications platform - it's built for purpose based on Mitel technology to ensure your contact centre is efficient and dependable.
Available as a hosted, on-premise or hybrid model, deployment options are flexible and purpose-built to match your business’s requirements. Features such as advanced call routing and detailed reporting make certain that your customer service capabilities perform as effectively as possible.
Key features of a Prodec contact centre include:
- Powered by Mitel – utilises Mitel IP telephony and software with redundancy and virtualisation capabilities built in.
- Prioritised skill routeing – agents can be added to queues with a priority that defines the order in which calls will be distributed. This allows you to route calls to the most appropriate agent without needing to redirect or transfer.
- CRM integration – simple integration with CRM systems and enterprise management tools.
- Call recording – supervisors can track the performance of their agents over a period of time.
- Configurable hold messages – each call queue can be assigned its own bespoke on-hold configurations to deliver suitable music, announcements and estimated wait times.
- Real time actionable reporting – easy to understand dashboards and powerful data export options allow for deeper analysis.
Hosted contact centre or onsite contact centre?
Knowing which deployment model is best suited for your contact centre can be a difficult decision to make. Prodec’s experienced team of telephony experts will work with you to fully understand the requirements of your business, conducting a thorough review to ensure your investment is maximised.
Regardless of whether hosted or onsite is for you, Prodec’s contact centre solutions are easy to implement and are designed to amplify team performance. These flexible and scalable solutions allow businesses to maintain a competitive edge whilst increasing profitability through greater customer satisfaction and customer retention.