Secure, scalable, affordable private cloud services tailored to fit your organisation
Prodec Networks maintains a private cloud environment to provide its customers with a flexible platform from which bespoke hosted environments can be delivered. In turn, this platform provides flexible, scalable and agile hosted infrastructure that allows Prodec’s customers to concentrate on what they do best, rather than worry about IT systems or the underlying hardware.
Prodec’s Private Cloud services include:
- Voice and database hosting
- 3rd party application integration
- Hosted infrastructure
- Hosted servers and storage
- Hosted desktops
- Cloud backup
- Disaster recovery
Key features of Prodec Private Cloud
Customers gain peace of mind with a Private Cloud solution from Prodec Networks, with all hosting solutions adhering to industry standard SLAs in a highly resilient Tier-3 datacentre environment.
- Fully OpEx pricing model allows for easy budgeting and the removal of high upfront costs
- Fully resilient architecture and fail-over measures across multiple datacentres to ensure maximum uptime
- Flexible, scalable and secure environment allowing for individual customer specifications
- Fully managed by an experienced team of account managers and directly employed engineers
Prodec's resilient UK powerhouses keep your data safe and accessible 24/7
Prodec's datacentre infrastructure is designed and built to ensure accessibility of data and applications from employees regardless of location, whilst keeping your digital assets secure from outsider threats.
- Three UK-based tier-3 datacentres ensure client data adheres to UK data sovereignty laws
- All ingress and egress points are protected by enterprise-grade next-generation firewall services
- Seamless and transparent failover minimises downtime even in in the event of total datacentre outage
Dedicated support that helps to power your business behind the scenes
Prodec's team of directly employed engineers and hosting specialists ensures that you'll never be put through to a call centre. Any support issues will be responded to according to strict SLAs agreed at the time of contract.
- Directly employed 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support team on call 24/7/365
- 24/7 management, monitoring and maintenance of critical building services and equipment
- 99.99% uptime